About Me

My photo
Long Beach, California, United States
Welcome to my blog. Looking through my posts you will find that I love and have a passion for photography and although my expertise so to speak is in Sports Action, I have been getting into wildlife and senior portraits. No matter what I'm shooting I want to bring my client the best possible shot I can and give them / you a photograph that you will cherish for a lifetime. If your looking for someone to capture your child in action, to show the intensity and emotion in which your child plays, look no further. Just drop me a line (e-mail) at homerkenpo@aol.com. I cover most areas in Southern Califoria.

Wednesday, August 22, 2007

Havasu Vaction 2007

This year for vacation our family, along with my two sister's and their family's went to Havasu Springs Resort in Lake Havasu. I'm not much into the heat but both of my kids really enjoy going and spending time with all their cousins. It doesn't hurt that they can ride seadoo's, wake boarding, knee boarding, and tubing.

My enjoyment come with taking pictures and since I specialize in sports action that's where I did my best during this trip. If I wasn't on the beach relaxing I was on the boat taking action shots of everyone doing their thing.






Here are a few action shots of the family on the tube. I had a blast taking pictures and my wife, who doesn't really take pictures did a great job getting some shots of me on the tube.



2 comments:

gidget_girrrl said...

ha, ha, ha,.....good times, good times,...... we had one hellagood time! And it shows!...so uh,..where's your back flip????

Anonymous said...

got to agree with jen, that was the best time ever i am so glad that we are able to do a vacation that we all enjoy and have fun with outr kids that's what family is all about never thought we would have anything like that but thankd to jenni and jr. cause they started it all we do and hopefully this is still the beginning......