About Me

My photo
Long Beach, California, United States
Welcome to my blog. Looking through my posts you will find that I love and have a passion for photography and although my expertise so to speak is in Sports Action, I have been getting into wildlife and senior portraits. No matter what I'm shooting I want to bring my client the best possible shot I can and give them / you a photograph that you will cherish for a lifetime. If your looking for someone to capture your child in action, to show the intensity and emotion in which your child plays, look no further. Just drop me a line (e-mail) at homerkenpo@aol.com. I cover most areas in Southern Califoria.

Sunday, August 26, 2007

Hell week - Finally over

Hell Week is finally over. Yesterday was officially their last practice. My son thought it was going to be an easy one because they only wore shoulder pads, helmets, and shorts, which usually means a easy or at least not to tough practice. When he got home after being picked up by his mom he said it was a hard practice. I guess after the varsity practice was over the Jr. Varsity team stayed over to go over their plays. This is something they really need to do. Usually when they practice the Jr. Varsity team will play against the varsity team and run the opposing team plays. This isn't really helping our JV players because they arent' getting any practice running their plays against anybody. So they stayed another hour and went over plays.

Later that evening there was a team dinner where we met all the coaches. There were no changes here from last year. We didn't stay to eat because we wanted to go to my sister's house and watch the UFC fights. I also wanted to show another one of my sister's the pictures I took during her son's scrimmage game.

Our first game will be Friday night at La Costa Canyon. Our JV will play at 5pm while the Varsity will play at 7:30pm. I hope to be on the sidelines for both taking some action shots. Good luck Lancers and good luck John.

No comments: