About Me

My photo
Long Beach, California, United States
Welcome to my blog. Looking through my posts you will find that I love and have a passion for photography and although my expertise so to speak is in Sports Action, I have been getting into wildlife and senior portraits. No matter what I'm shooting I want to bring my client the best possible shot I can and give them / you a photograph that you will cherish for a lifetime. If your looking for someone to capture your child in action, to show the intensity and emotion in which your child plays, look no further. Just drop me a line (e-mail) at homerkenpo@aol.com. I cover most areas in Southern Califoria.

Friday, January 25, 2008

Girls Varsity Soccer "Lakewood vs Jordan"

What a day to shoot some soccer action. We've been having some nice rain these last couple days and I didn't think this game was going to happen, but we had a reprieve. The sky looked terrible but no rain, so I decided to hit the school and see if the game was on. Sure enough the game was on. The girls were out there all bundled and huddled up to keep warm and once I got out of the car to get my gear ready I became very aware why. "It was Cold", I felt so bad for those girls.

Well, the rain kept away throughout the game giving me some nice opportunities for some nice action. I had to shoot at higher ISO's but that's just not a problem anymore.

For this game I shot at aperture priority (f/2.8) with an ISO of 200 to 1000. I just keep my shutter speed at or above 1/1000.







No comments: