About Me

My photo
Long Beach, California, United States
Welcome to my blog. Looking through my posts you will find that I love and have a passion for photography and although my expertise so to speak is in Sports Action, I have been getting into wildlife and senior portraits. No matter what I'm shooting I want to bring my client the best possible shot I can and give them / you a photograph that you will cherish for a lifetime. If your looking for someone to capture your child in action, to show the intensity and emotion in which your child plays, look no further. Just drop me a line (e-mail) at homerkenpo@aol.com. I cover most areas in Southern Califoria.

Wednesday, January 2, 2008

Senior Portraits of my God Daugher

Quite some time ago I was asked to take my God Daughter's senior portraits. As you should know by now I shoot sports action, but I thought I'd give it a try and do it for here. I've been friends with her dad since we were in first grade and there's pretty much nothing I wouldn't do for him or his family.

Back to the portraits. My family has spent New Year's Eve with my buddy and his family since before my kids were born, so since we were going to spend the day there I thought it would be the perfect time to take the portraits. We went to a local park and I shot away. It was very windy but I think I ended up with some nice shots. So take a look and let me know what you think.









3 comments:

Anonymous said...

I really like your posing homie. Not sure I care for the hair in the face shots but even on those, its just the hair. I love the poses.

Ken

Lisa Walsh said...

Oooo, the last one is my favorite! (I have those boots, too).

Jim, "Homer" said...

Thanks Ken, it was a very ("VERY") windy day and the hair was a real problem. Even with that I was very pleased with what I got. I do plan on going out with her another time for some non-windy shots.

I know nothing about the posing and just threw some stuff out there to see what sticks.

Thanks Lisa, and thanks to both of your for stopping by.