About Me

My photo
Long Beach, California, United States
Welcome to my blog. Looking through my posts you will find that I love and have a passion for photography and although my expertise so to speak is in Sports Action, I have been getting into wildlife and senior portraits. No matter what I'm shooting I want to bring my client the best possible shot I can and give them / you a photograph that you will cherish for a lifetime. If your looking for someone to capture your child in action, to show the intensity and emotion in which your child plays, look no further. Just drop me a line (e-mail) at homerkenpo@aol.com. I cover most areas in Southern Califoria.

Saturday, December 27, 2008

"Three Generations"

My wife's grandfather recently passed and her dad was down from Saint Louis helping his mom with family matters. His mom lives locally in Thousand Oaks and them both decided to come down and visit and have lunch. So after a wonderful lunch we went to a local park for some much needed family pictures.

Three Generations, my wife's father, her grandmother, and my beautiful wife. A picture that needed to be taken.
My wife's dad and her grandmother, who recently broke her foot.

My wife's dad with a friend of his from Saint Louis.


I love this picture of my beautiful wife and her dad.

4 comments:

Sara Hurt (Biese) said...

Great Pics! Have a super 2009! I'll be looking for your great sports shots!!!

sara

Denise said...

What special shots!

CMR photography said...

Jim the photos look great and my deepest sympathies to you and your family for your loss

Lauren DeBroeck said...

Thank you so much for the comment on my blog! I have to say you are an amazing sports photographer however I was TRULY inspired by your portraits! I LOVE the look of them!!! I hope one day I can have images that look as great as those. I just can't figure out what I am missing!!!!!