About Me

My photo
Long Beach, California, United States
Welcome to my blog. Looking through my posts you will find that I love and have a passion for photography and although my expertise so to speak is in Sports Action, I have been getting into wildlife and senior portraits. No matter what I'm shooting I want to bring my client the best possible shot I can and give them / you a photograph that you will cherish for a lifetime. If your looking for someone to capture your child in action, to show the intensity and emotion in which your child plays, look no further. Just drop me a line (e-mail) at homerkenpo@aol.com. I cover most areas in Southern Califoria.

Saturday, January 10, 2009

Long Beach Middle School Boys Basktball All-City Championship

I had the opportunity to shoot the Long Beach Middle School Boys Basketball Championship games. There were two games, the first being the Division I Finals and the second being the Division II Finals. Both were great games with all four teams giving it their all.

Division II Long Beach Middle School Boys Basketball All-City Champions

Tincher Tigers

Here are a couple shots to share from this first game.


Division I Long Beach Middle School Boys Basketball All-City Champions

Hughes Owls

This was a very close game and came down to the last minute. Both teams played a very tough game, which was very exciting to watch. Here are some action shots to share.





3 comments:

gsh said...

Nice shots Jim. These are with flash? How about ISO?

Jim, "Homer" said...

Thanks for the comment gsh, my ISO was at 3200 for these.

kymberli q. said...

As usual, great images Jim! Thank you for the kind words on my blog. We appreciate it. :)