About Me

My photo
Long Beach, California, United States
Welcome to my blog. Looking through my posts you will find that I love and have a passion for photography and although my expertise so to speak is in Sports Action, I have been getting into wildlife and senior portraits. No matter what I'm shooting I want to bring my client the best possible shot I can and give them / you a photograph that you will cherish for a lifetime. If your looking for someone to capture your child in action, to show the intensity and emotion in which your child plays, look no further. Just drop me a line (e-mail) at homerkenpo@aol.com. I cover most areas in Southern Califoria.

Tuesday, January 20, 2009

Lakewood Girls Freshmen / Sophmore Soccer vs Poly

I've been asked to photograph the Lakewood Girls Varsity Soccer team and put together a DVD slide show for their end of season banquet. It was also requested that I capture the freshmen / sophomore team and the Jr. Varsity team. Now as you have seen I've been out to two of the varsity games. Since the varsity team had an away game I decided to take the opportunity and shoot the frosh team at home.

Now Poly, who they were playing, is usually a tough team to beat, but our frosh team came ready to play and dominated the game from their opening drive.

Below are a few pictures from the game to share.



1 comment:

Lisa Walsh said...

Awesome, as usual! There's something about the DOF in your images that's SO yummy and seems different from everyone else's. I can't figure it out.

I'm trying not to be jealous that there's no snow in these photos.