About Me

My photo
Long Beach, California, United States
Welcome to my blog. Looking through my posts you will find that I love and have a passion for photography and although my expertise so to speak is in Sports Action, I have been getting into wildlife and senior portraits. No matter what I'm shooting I want to bring my client the best possible shot I can and give them / you a photograph that you will cherish for a lifetime. If your looking for someone to capture your child in action, to show the intensity and emotion in which your child plays, look no further. Just drop me a line (e-mail) at homerkenpo@aol.com. I cover most areas in Southern Califoria.

Sunday, July 19, 2009

Water Balloon "WAR"

What is a summer without a water balloon fight, or in this case a "WAR" We all remember our child hood days with playing in the sprinkler and water hose and having the best time of the summer, well now it's our kids time to enjoy the fun of summer, but then again, most, if not all of us have refused to grow up.

So sit back and enjoy my rendition of the water balloon fight.


Here are a few shots of some of the young participants, or should I say victims.

I think someone needs to have a couple of burgers before he goes to battle. Mom always said, "Don't go to war with an empty stomach."



And who can go to war without a nice cool drink.

What can I say, but when you have to go you have to go!


Now we must prepare for battle by building up on ammo.




Now once all is prepared for battle you need to cleanse your body and soul. This makes you one with your enemy and at peace.



Make sure you get all of those nooks and cranny's.


Now we are ready for war. With the first balloon thrown all are wondering will it strike true.

Yes, it hits it's target. Nothing like a water balloon to the head.


Some times those balloons don't explode when they hit, which makes it that much better.

A thrown that went wrong and blew during the release.





After the battle was over, it was time for the wounded to heal and prepare for the next "WAR".



THE END!!!!!!!!!!

4 comments:

Al Quackenbush said...

These are superb. I felt the balloons as they hit! Ouch, but so much fun! Boy, when you are on, you're on. Nicely done, my friend.

EasyDigitals.com said...

These are great Homer. Looks like a blast!

Christene said...

haha! I love the "water in action" shots! Looks like fun!

kymberli q. said...

These are great! It almost makes you feel like you were there!