About Me

My photo
Long Beach, California, United States
Welcome to my blog. Looking through my posts you will find that I love and have a passion for photography and although my expertise so to speak is in Sports Action, I have been getting into wildlife and senior portraits. No matter what I'm shooting I want to bring my client the best possible shot I can and give them / you a photograph that you will cherish for a lifetime. If your looking for someone to capture your child in action, to show the intensity and emotion in which your child plays, look no further. Just drop me a line (e-mail) at homerkenpo@aol.com. I cover most areas in Southern Califoria.

Friday, June 20, 2008

"Green and Gold"

The colors of Narbonne High School, "Green & Gold". My nephew James graduated yesterday from Narbonne High School. Now originally I didn't think I was going to make it, but at the last minute I was able to get out of work early enough to head over to the school. My sister was kind enough to save me the best seat in the house to capture this joyous event.

After going through the pictures I took during the graduation I have to say that I'm a bit dissapointed with how they turned out. I don't know if it was because of the crowds, but I just couldn't get a sharp focus on him. So if the pictures appear soft, well I take full blame for that. It's not that this is a bad job, but I did want my sister to have some shots of her first graduating from high school.

James is the first of all of our kids to graduate and were all so very proud of him. In August he will be leaving to attend college out of state. He is a great kid and will achive so much in the next few years.

James, I wish you the best of luck in your future, no matter where it may take you and know that I'm am only a phone call away "Nephew James"

With all that said, here are some pictures to share with you and the family, enjoy.





"The Three Amigos"






"J" stands for I Just graduated. Not really, "J" is for James and can you see the excitement.


"The proud Parents"



2 comments:

Anonymous said...

These truly capture the moment! His excitement is just contagious! I have to say, the one pic with the "J" is just classic! Love it,......this pic truly speaks more than a thousand words................

............thank you,........

Anonymous said...

Hey Jim! Really nice pictures of the fam. and James's graduation! Really enjoyed looking at the pictures. Furthermore a really nice webpage and alot of really nice photos!! Keep up the good work and hope to see pictures from NFL in the future! // Chris (sweden ;))