About Me

My photo
Long Beach, California, United States
Welcome to my blog. Looking through my posts you will find that I love and have a passion for photography and although my expertise so to speak is in Sports Action, I have been getting into wildlife and senior portraits. No matter what I'm shooting I want to bring my client the best possible shot I can and give them / you a photograph that you will cherish for a lifetime. If your looking for someone to capture your child in action, to show the intensity and emotion in which your child plays, look no further. Just drop me a line (e-mail) at homerkenpo@aol.com. I cover most areas in Southern Califoria.

Sunday, June 1, 2008

Lakewood Football Red & White Game

To view and order pictures from this game, just click on the above title.

This last Friday my son's football team (Lakewood) had their annual Red & White game. It a great way to end a school year and let's the coaches run some plays and see where the players are in their ability. The game was late afternoon early evening with some harsh light coming from mid-field. It was a fun game to watch and I did end up with some great action, but I didn't get as many shots as I normally would as I spent quite some time talking to a photographer friend of mine.

I did use my 300 f/2.8L on these with my camera set at aperture priority at f/2.8. I did shoot all of these, except for the 2nd, 3rd, and 4th receiver shots, from the kneeling position to get a low perspective.










Now what is a football game without without cheerleaders, "boring". But really, how can you not take some shots of the these young ladies while they support their team.




No comments: