About Me

My photo
Long Beach, California, United States
Welcome to my blog. Looking through my posts you will find that I love and have a passion for photography and although my expertise so to speak is in Sports Action, I have been getting into wildlife and senior portraits. No matter what I'm shooting I want to bring my client the best possible shot I can and give them / you a photograph that you will cherish for a lifetime. If your looking for someone to capture your child in action, to show the intensity and emotion in which your child plays, look no further. Just drop me a line (e-mail) at homerkenpo@aol.com. I cover most areas in Southern Califoria.

Thursday, March 26, 2009

Jordan vs Poly - Shot put

If you follow my blog or even just come by to take a look you know that my son is on the track team at Lakewood High, unfortunately his sister has not been able to get into the same high school and goes to Jordan High School. This is her sophomore year there and her first year on the track team. As her brother, she has become a thrower. Currently she is only throwing shot put.

Well she had her first meet today and unlike her brother, who has attended a few invitationals, this is her first time throwing in competition. This was a league meet against Poly High School and she was the only girl thrower for her school. For this being her first time I was very proud of her and enjoyed watching. Her best throw was 23'

Congratulation sweetheart and I look forward to watching you throw again.



No comments: