About Me

My photo
Long Beach, California, United States
Welcome to my blog. Looking through my posts you will find that I love and have a passion for photography and although my expertise so to speak is in Sports Action, I have been getting into wildlife and senior portraits. No matter what I'm shooting I want to bring my client the best possible shot I can and give them / you a photograph that you will cherish for a lifetime. If your looking for someone to capture your child in action, to show the intensity and emotion in which your child plays, look no further. Just drop me a line (e-mail) at homerkenpo@aol.com. I cover most areas in Southern Califoria.

Saturday, March 7, 2009

Track - Paramount Relays

Well my son was back at Paramount this Saturday for relays. I did take a few shots of some of the other schools, but did focus my attention on his school.

Here is my son's look prior to his throw followed by some shots of him throwing the shot put and discus.



Did young lady did a great job vaulting, but as you can see in this shot, she missed this one but that much.
Here are a few various shots from the meet.




While I was shooting the pole vaulters I took this high speed panning shot as she came out of the turn.

3 comments:

Jess said...

Nice shots Jim! I am amazed at pole vaulters, seriously. My nephew does it, and I just don't imagine my body being lifted off the ground by a pole, and then worrying about twisting and landing....that's why the young kids do it!

Lisa Walsh said...

You know I love all of your sports work, but that 3rd pole vaulting shot? STELLAR!!!!

kymberli q. said...

You never cease to amaze me with your actions shots. These are just incredible! I love that 4th one of your son...there's just something about it that is intense to me.