About Me

My photo
Long Beach, California, United States
Welcome to my blog. Looking through my posts you will find that I love and have a passion for photography and although my expertise so to speak is in Sports Action, I have been getting into wildlife and senior portraits. No matter what I'm shooting I want to bring my client the best possible shot I can and give them / you a photograph that you will cherish for a lifetime. If your looking for someone to capture your child in action, to show the intensity and emotion in which your child plays, look no further. Just drop me a line (e-mail) at homerkenpo@aol.com. I cover most areas in Southern Califoria.

Saturday, March 28, 2009

Women's Rugby - Belmont Shores vs San Diego

Had the opportunity to shoot a little women's rugby this last Saturday. It was a great day to be outside and a great day to shoot some action. Below you find some shots of the game.

I used both my 300 f/2.8, which had a 1.4x attached, and a 70-200 f/2.8 for this game.












4 comments:

Unknown said...

omg, total 3-D effect using that extender on your 300!!! Man alive!! Dang anything goes in Rugby....great job Homer!!

Denise Olson said...

by the way, that was me that left the comment above Jim, for some reason, my hubbie's login is interrupting my fun here!!!

Jane Bingham said...

WOW, those are some tough women! OUCH!!!
You rocked the shots!

kymberli q. said...

So cool! That 2nd picture is terrific!! Did you know that Al used to play rugby? Not women's though. ;)