About Me

My photo
Long Beach, California, United States
Welcome to my blog. Looking through my posts you will find that I love and have a passion for photography and although my expertise so to speak is in Sports Action, I have been getting into wildlife and senior portraits. No matter what I'm shooting I want to bring my client the best possible shot I can and give them / you a photograph that you will cherish for a lifetime. If your looking for someone to capture your child in action, to show the intensity and emotion in which your child plays, look no further. Just drop me a line (e-mail) at homerkenpo@aol.com. I cover most areas in Southern Califoria.

Wednesday, March 11, 2009

Long Beach Middle School Boys Track - Champions

Tonight was the Long Beach Middle School All-City Finals for boys track.

Due to budget cuts Long Beach Unified School District started having their middle school All-Finals on Wednesday and Thursday after school. They started this during the girls track. So on Wednesday after school, 4pm, they had the field events finals, which I missed, and on Thursday they had the track events finals. Now I don't really shoot the action during the All-City Finals as I'm usually spending my time taking pictures of all of the winners. All first place winners get a plaque with their winning picture in it from the city and I take the shot. I also take the team pictures of the two Division winning teams, which is sent to the local paper.

So with that said, let me introduce you to the Long Beach Middle School Division II Champions.

Monroe Middle School.

Here is your Long Beach Middle School Division I Champions.

Stanford Middle School

1 comment:

kymberli q. said...

Awesome shots! A great souvenir for these kids to have if they get a copy.