About Me

My photo
Long Beach, California, United States
Welcome to my blog. Looking through my posts you will find that I love and have a passion for photography and although my expertise so to speak is in Sports Action, I have been getting into wildlife and senior portraits. No matter what I'm shooting I want to bring my client the best possible shot I can and give them / you a photograph that you will cherish for a lifetime. If your looking for someone to capture your child in action, to show the intensity and emotion in which your child plays, look no further. Just drop me a line (e-mail) at homerkenpo@aol.com. I cover most areas in Southern Califoria.

Sunday, September 2, 2012

Lakewood Freshmen Football vs Bosco

 Week two of high school football finds the Lakewood freshmen team going against St. John Bosco.

Coming into this game I knew it would be tough, but didn't think it would be as bad as it was.  Bosco dominated the game, which made it hard to capture Lakewood in action.  Not much was working for them with either their passing or running game, but I was able to get some good shots of them.








I question weather I should give this secrete out or not, but that's really what I'm all about, sharing and help others achieve a higher level of sports action photography.  So with that being said the below shot was taking during their warm up prior to game time.  When able I will get to the game early to grab some shots of the receivers, quarterbacks, and even the cheerleaders.  During a game its hard to capture the receivers in action, so by taking some shots of them during the warm up, well its gives them a chance to get some great shots of themselves doing what they do.  Now even though this was taken during their warm up, you still need to be steady and have great timing to get just the perfect shot.


No comments: