About Me

My photo
Long Beach, California, United States
Welcome to my blog. Looking through my posts you will find that I love and have a passion for photography and although my expertise so to speak is in Sports Action, I have been getting into wildlife and senior portraits. No matter what I'm shooting I want to bring my client the best possible shot I can and give them / you a photograph that you will cherish for a lifetime. If your looking for someone to capture your child in action, to show the intensity and emotion in which your child plays, look no further. Just drop me a line (e-mail) at homerkenpo@aol.com. I cover most areas in Southern Califoria.

Saturday, October 18, 2008

Halloween at Disneyland

My daughter has been asking to go to Disneyland during the Halloween season. Normally I try to go during the Christmas season, but with their ticket prices we don't go as often as I'd like to. So this Saturday my wife, daughter, and I went to spend the day at Disneyland. Now I didn't want to be limited with just one park so I bought us the park-hoppers at $94 a pop. OMG, $288 for three of us to just get into Disneyland. It may be the "Happiest Place on Earth" for kids, but as for me, it's a killer.

With that said I do love going there, even though I don't spend as much time on the rides as I used to. I guess it's a sign of getting old when I'm just content with walking around and enjoying the shops and people.

I did bring my camera with the intentions to take paticular shots that I can later run through my LucisArts program and have some fun. So here are some shots for the days outing. Hope you enjoy these as much as I enjoyed the day with the wife and daughter.

This first shot was taken just outside the Haunted Mansion.

This is the Tarzan Tree house

These next two are from the parade


This last one is of Sally from "Nightmare Before Christmas". My daughter really wanted a picture with her but the line was too long, so she settled for some pictures.

6 comments:

Lisa Walsh said...

WOW!!! Those are AMAZING! I LOVE the tree house and the dwarf! (Jeez, I can't believe I forgot to notice which one it was.)

Brilliant use of the program.

kymberli q. said...

It's always nice to see a comment from you on my blog, Jim. :) Thank you. Anyway, these shots are awesome!! Great, great images!! We're going to Disneyland in a couple of weeks so now you've made me even more excited! :)

Denise Marie Olson said...

love the shots Jim and the post processing is just PERFECT for these characters!!! Looks like so much fun......

Jeannie Reeves said...

OMG I love these Disney photos.. I love the HDR effect on these..

Anonymous said...

These are fantastic, as usual. I love seeing your work. Top notch!

Jim, "Homer" said...

Thanks for the comments gang. I was very pleased on how these turned out. They were done with LucisArts.