About Me

My photo
Long Beach, California, United States
Welcome to my blog. Looking through my posts you will find that I love and have a passion for photography and although my expertise so to speak is in Sports Action, I have been getting into wildlife and senior portraits. No matter what I'm shooting I want to bring my client the best possible shot I can and give them / you a photograph that you will cherish for a lifetime. If your looking for someone to capture your child in action, to show the intensity and emotion in which your child plays, look no further. Just drop me a line (e-mail) at homerkenpo@aol.com. I cover most areas in Southern Califoria.

Saturday, October 13, 2007

JV Football vs Jordan

Here we are at game-7, only three more games to go. Last year this team gave us a rough time and played dirty. Well they still played dirty but weren't much of a challenge. The final score was 28-0, but should have been more. Just too many turn-over's. My son did get a lot of game time and had the chance to play as a tight-end, although no passes were thrown to him.


All shots were taken in aperture priority at f/2.8 and at ISO 100. To be honest I don't really remember what the speed was but I'm sure it was fast. What's sport action without stop action.


So here are some shots to share.






And a few shots of my favorite player, "My son". I just love watching him play.



4 comments:

Lisa Walsh said...

#5 is excellent! Way to go!

I just noticed your son wears the same number The Husband did in H.S.

Jim, "Homer" said...

Thanks Lisa, I wore the same number in high school, although I went to a different school. I was excited when he asked for that number during his freshmen year (last year). He was able to get it this year for the JV team and even wore it once for a varsity game.

PrairieImages said...

These are my favorite Jim!

Jim, "Homer" said...

Thanks Michelle and thanks for coming by to take a look.