About Me

My photo
Long Beach, California, United States
Welcome to my blog. Looking through my posts you will find that I love and have a passion for photography and although my expertise so to speak is in Sports Action, I have been getting into wildlife and senior portraits. No matter what I'm shooting I want to bring my client the best possible shot I can and give them / you a photograph that you will cherish for a lifetime. If your looking for someone to capture your child in action, to show the intensity and emotion in which your child plays, look no further. Just drop me a line (e-mail) at homerkenpo@aol.com. I cover most areas in Southern Califoria.

Tuesday, October 9, 2007

Varsity Volleyball vs Compton

Rushed home after work to get the camera and then I was off to Lakewood High to shoot the girls varsity volleyball team during their game against Compton. The first game was just about over when I got there so I was only able to shoot two of the three games. Today I used the 70-200 f/2.8L IS lens with the camera set on manual. My ISO was 1600 with a shutter of 1/400.








1 comment:

Unknown said...

Fact is superior about to getting into wildlife and senior portraits,although the pictures are fantastic to see.


__________________
Buy Custom Dissertation