About Me

My photo
Long Beach, California, United States
Welcome to my blog. Looking through my posts you will find that I love and have a passion for photography and although my expertise so to speak is in Sports Action, I have been getting into wildlife and senior portraits. No matter what I'm shooting I want to bring my client the best possible shot I can and give them / you a photograph that you will cherish for a lifetime. If your looking for someone to capture your child in action, to show the intensity and emotion in which your child plays, look no further. Just drop me a line (e-mail) at homerkenpo@aol.com. I cover most areas in Southern Califoria.

Saturday, October 20, 2007

JV vs Millikan

Here we are at game-8. I can't believe how fast this season is going by. Other than our game against Poly our boys have done a great job and it's been exciting and a pleasure to be out there shooting them in action.


For this game I decided to use the 300 with the 1.4x converter attached. I wanted the added range and to push myself with tight shots. Again I shot at aperture priority at f/2.8 and ISO 100. The shutter speed was between 1/3200 and 1/4000.









Now what's a game without some shots of my boy in action.




No comments: