About Me

My photo
Long Beach, California, United States
Welcome to my blog. Looking through my posts you will find that I love and have a passion for photography and although my expertise so to speak is in Sports Action, I have been getting into wildlife and senior portraits. No matter what I'm shooting I want to bring my client the best possible shot I can and give them / you a photograph that you will cherish for a lifetime. If your looking for someone to capture your child in action, to show the intensity and emotion in which your child plays, look no further. Just drop me a line (e-mail) at homerkenpo@aol.com. I cover most areas in Southern Califoria.

Sunday, October 7, 2007

Lakewood JV vs Cabrillo

This game wasn't much of a game. Our Defense stopped Cabrillo's offense not giving up anything. They got a couple of interceptions and even ran one in for a touch down, but it was called back due to a penalty. Our offense did a great job scoring 42 points for a final score of 42-0.

Here are some shots from the game.





This next shot has nothing special or unique to it, but I like it all the same. One of our players (red / white) made a hard tackle that almost caused the runner's helmet to come off. I've added an insert to show the helm

The pass for this player was overthrown and this receiver didn't have a chance to catch it. I do like the tightness and detail to this shot.

For this last one, this was a deep pass into the corner of the end zone that this receiver caught. Take a look at the horizon in the background, you can see how this reciever is paralle with the ground as he falls back after catching the pass. In the bottom right portion of the shot you can see the heel of his right foot.

1 comment:

Lisa Walsh said...

That last shot is awesome1