About Me

My photo
Long Beach, California, United States
Welcome to my blog. Looking through my posts you will find that I love and have a passion for photography and although my expertise so to speak is in Sports Action, I have been getting into wildlife and senior portraits. No matter what I'm shooting I want to bring my client the best possible shot I can and give them / you a photograph that you will cherish for a lifetime. If your looking for someone to capture your child in action, to show the intensity and emotion in which your child plays, look no further. Just drop me a line (e-mail) at homerkenpo@aol.com. I cover most areas in Southern Califoria.

Monday, February 4, 2008

"Woman's Rugby"

You've seen the guys in action, now it's the ladies turn to get rough and dirty. Went out Sunday to shoot a woman's rugby game. Wasn't sure they were going to play due to weather, so I called the team manager who said that the team they were playing (Las Vegas) travelled far to play so they were going to play in the rain. So I wrapped up my gear and headed out to get wet and shoot some action.

"Belmont Shores Women's Rugby"






3 comments:

Scrumhalf Connection said...

Love the pics! Posted about them on my Women's Rugby Blog today!

http://westrugby.blogspot.com

Lisa Walsh said...

Can't let a little rain ruin a game! Nice work, as usual.

Jim, "Homer" said...

Wow, thanks a lot scrumhalf for coming by and checking out the rugby. An exciting game to watch and shoot and hopefully you'll see more of it here.

And of course, thank you Lisa for coming by.