About Me

My photo
Long Beach, California, United States
Welcome to my blog. Looking through my posts you will find that I love and have a passion for photography and although my expertise so to speak is in Sports Action, I have been getting into wildlife and senior portraits. No matter what I'm shooting I want to bring my client the best possible shot I can and give them / you a photograph that you will cherish for a lifetime. If your looking for someone to capture your child in action, to show the intensity and emotion in which your child plays, look no further. Just drop me a line (e-mail) at homerkenpo@aol.com. I cover most areas in Southern Califoria.

Friday, February 15, 2008

"Lakewood Girls Varsity Soccer"

Lakewood did make the playoffs and will have their first game this Saturday against Los Al, but due to prior family committments I will not be able to make the game. I've also been requested to take some action shots of another high school team that also made the playoffs, but won't have their first game unitl the following Saturday at the Home Depot Center. Now normally I would stay with Lakewood and follow them along their road to the playoffs but I haven't had any pictures sales from the team / players / or parents. I do have a committment from their booster club to purchase copys of the slideshow I put together for their seniors (13). With the amount of games I attended I have more than enough pictures for their slideshow and will give this other team the opportunity to have some action shots of their girls.

Below in the link to the slideshow I put together for Lakewood's Girls Varsity Soccer Team. It is a bit long, 16 min's, but if you get the chance to take a look, please do and let me know what you think. I used various Photoshop techniques to get the affects you will see. I layered some photo's to get the transitions you'll see, I also used a Photoshop sketch technique to get the painted sketch affect you'll see on one of the shots, and finally I used a Photoshop plug-in "LucasArts" to get the painted affects you'll see throughout the slideshow.

If you get a chance to view the slideshow, leave a comment. Thanks in advance.

Lakewood Girls Varsity Soccer Slideshow

No comments: