About Me

My photo
Long Beach, California, United States
Welcome to my blog. Looking through my posts you will find that I love and have a passion for photography and although my expertise so to speak is in Sports Action, I have been getting into wildlife and senior portraits. No matter what I'm shooting I want to bring my client the best possible shot I can and give them / you a photograph that you will cherish for a lifetime. If your looking for someone to capture your child in action, to show the intensity and emotion in which your child plays, look no further. Just drop me a line (e-mail) at homerkenpo@aol.com. I cover most areas in Southern Califoria.

Sunday, July 27, 2008

Down Time

What do I do when I'm not taking pictures or doing things with the family? Well I often find myself playing an on-line game called 2Moons. In the game there are six different type of characters you can play. I play a Bagi Warrior, which is basically a fighter, somewhat like a barbarian. Next is an Incar Magician, which is like a magic-user and relies on magic spells to fight. Then there is the Segita Hunter, who uses either a bow or crossbow, and relies on attacks from a distance. This is followed by the Segnale. The Segnale is primarilly a healer. They have some attacks but mostly have healing base spells and are highly sought after for group parties. Next is the Azure Knight. What can you say about them. They are a Knight in shinning armor and use either swords / axes / or combination of both / or shield or weapon. The final player is a Vicious Summoner, which my son plays. The vicious summoner used twin swords and can cast various attack spells. They also can summon a beast, which gets better the higher level they are to fight with them.

That's just a little background on the game. As I said I play the Bagi Warrior and rely heavily on AOE's (Area of Effect) attacks, which can damage all creatures / monsters around me. I can hit you hard and take a lot of damage before I die.

I've been playing this game for approx 9 months and was introduced to it by my son. My son was playing another on-line game when he found this one, which was free. He started playing and told me about it. At first I resisted because I knew I would get addicted to it. Well now here I am now playing. I may be 44 years old, but I used to like games when I was a kid and now that I'm much older (an adult) I still like games. I like them when I was a kid and just because I'm an adult why should that change. Oh, and I still like cartoons and watch Sponge bob Square pants and Jimmy Neutron as often as I can.

This is my character, AlricMajir, in my costume, which I wear so most won't know what my level is. Other characters will player kill you if they know they are higher than you. By wearing a costume you can conceal your level somewhat with will put doubt in other as to what level you are.


A screen shot of my son (Twinman), who is standing to the left of me (center) and a fellow guild member (SirGib) waiting to be accepted into the Dead Front.

Here is a shot of me all buffed up with spells that help with my defense and attack.

1 comment:

kymberli q. said...

I have to put you on my blog list reader! I love this post, Jim! Al will tell you that I am on Yahoo games too much playing stupid little games, but they pass some down time for me and are fun! LOL Love that you have your own!