About Me

My photo
Long Beach, California, United States
Welcome to my blog. Looking through my posts you will find that I love and have a passion for photography and although my expertise so to speak is in Sports Action, I have been getting into wildlife and senior portraits. No matter what I'm shooting I want to bring my client the best possible shot I can and give them / you a photograph that you will cherish for a lifetime. If your looking for someone to capture your child in action, to show the intensity and emotion in which your child plays, look no further. Just drop me a line (e-mail) at homerkenpo@aol.com. I cover most areas in Southern Califoria.

Wednesday, July 16, 2008

Lakewood Football Passing League

I had the opportunity to shoot a few passing league football games today. Lakewood High has been sponsoring a passing league the last few weeks and I finally had some free time to get out and shoot a bit. The action is fast and hard to follow. They play seven on seven with the quarterback and receivers against the linebackers and defensive backs. The action moves real fast and can be hard to follow. I only stayed for two quick games as I had a long day walking with the wife and doing some shopping preparing for a well deserved vacation. I can't wait. So any hoot, here are a few shots to share.






1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Jim, your work never ceases to amaze me! Great job!!