About Me

My photo
Long Beach, California, United States
Welcome to my blog. Looking through my posts you will find that I love and have a passion for photography and although my expertise so to speak is in Sports Action, I have been getting into wildlife and senior portraits. No matter what I'm shooting I want to bring my client the best possible shot I can and give them / you a photograph that you will cherish for a lifetime. If your looking for someone to capture your child in action, to show the intensity and emotion in which your child plays, look no further. Just drop me a line (e-mail) at homerkenpo@aol.com. I cover most areas in Southern Califoria.

Thursday, October 23, 2008

Lakewood Freshmen Football vs Millikan

If you are interested in see all the pictures from this game, just click on the above title. There you can view and order prints if you wish.

Once again Lakewood's Jr. Varsity came ready to play some football. Defense did a great job slowing down and stopping the Millikan offense while Lakewood's offense moved the ball very well to win the game.

Below are some fun shots and some highlights from the game.



Just some hightlights from the game.





This poor kid (#15) had a rough time. As you can see from these next three shots he took some hard hits from Lakewood defense. Now I will give credit where credit is due, and he definitely deserves it. In the first two shots he was able to get the pass off each time before being put hard on his back by #57 (Lakewood)


As you can see in this shot #15 (Millikan) wasn't as fortunate to get this pass off as he did in the above two shots.

7 comments:

Liz said...

As always, your sports photography is great!

Stacey J. said...

Jim~
Just wanted to tell you I stop by occassionally and your sports shots just amaze me. I love the PP you've been doing on them. I hope when my kiddos gets involved with that I will be able to learn something tricks from you!!
Stacey
Butterbean

Cherbear said...

Jim I always enjoy seeing your sports images. Love the ones with the Lucis or Topaz affect.

RastaRicanStudio said...

Always a treat to view your images. Composition and post processing is on the money.

Jane Bingham said...

Amazing, I'm a big fan of those first 3 especially.

Jim, "Homer" said...

Thanks for stopping by and leaving some comments. I really appreciate it all.

Anonymous said...

Those first shots are just amazing. Parents are so lucky to have the images you capture.