About Me

My photo
Long Beach, California, United States
Welcome to my blog. Looking through my posts you will find that I love and have a passion for photography and although my expertise so to speak is in Sports Action, I have been getting into wildlife and senior portraits. No matter what I'm shooting I want to bring my client the best possible shot I can and give them / you a photograph that you will cherish for a lifetime. If your looking for someone to capture your child in action, to show the intensity and emotion in which your child plays, look no further. Just drop me a line (e-mail) at homerkenpo@aol.com. I cover most areas in Southern Califoria.

Sunday, October 19, 2008

Girls U16 Youth Soccer "FC Long Beach Silver Elite"

If you are interested in viewing or purchasing pictures from this game just click on the above title.

Finally had a chance to get this some action shots of this team. This team has a lot of talent and plays a tough game through and through. Even though they loss this one, they did play a tough game.

In baseball a shot that is often attempted but seldom obtained is the bob (ball on bat) shot. So here is something different, a kob (knee on ball). Nothing special, but I like the look of the ball compressed onto her knee.


I just dig this girl (goalie). I have had the opportunity to capture her in action for four years now. The first time I photographed her was when she was in middle school and the school I was shooting played them in the playoffs. She was very aggressive then and has only gotten more aggressive and better. I love photographing people that give it their all and she is definitely one of them.



OK now, you should have expected to see these shots.


No comments: