About Me

My photo
Long Beach, California, United States
Welcome to my blog. Looking through my posts you will find that I love and have a passion for photography and although my expertise so to speak is in Sports Action, I have been getting into wildlife and senior portraits. No matter what I'm shooting I want to bring my client the best possible shot I can and give them / you a photograph that you will cherish for a lifetime. If your looking for someone to capture your child in action, to show the intensity and emotion in which your child plays, look no further. Just drop me a line (e-mail) at homerkenpo@aol.com. I cover most areas in Southern Califoria.

Wednesday, November 7, 2007

1st Round, CIF Playoff - Volleyball

Well our school won league champs and had their first CIF playoff game last night, which I almost missed. I new their season was winding down so I contacted the coach to find out if they made the playoff and was informed that they did and their first playoff game was at home last night. So needless to say after work and taking care of a few things at home I went to shoot their game. They did very well winning their first three matches winning the first round of playoffs.


Now this gym has windows alsong the ceiling which provide a lot of additional light during the day, but at night just adds to the darkness. I had to shoot their games at ISO 3200. I shot manual at f/2.8 and 1/320. Even after running the pictures through noiseware I still had a bit of noise but not too bad.


Here are some pictures of the nights action.




The girls on their way to the CIF Finals.

No comments: