About Me

My photo
Long Beach, California, United States
Welcome to my blog. Looking through my posts you will find that I love and have a passion for photography and although my expertise so to speak is in Sports Action, I have been getting into wildlife and senior portraits. No matter what I'm shooting I want to bring my client the best possible shot I can and give them / you a photograph that you will cherish for a lifetime. If your looking for someone to capture your child in action, to show the intensity and emotion in which your child plays, look no further. Just drop me a line (e-mail) at homerkenpo@aol.com. I cover most areas in Southern Califoria.

Monday, November 12, 2007

Varsity vs Compton

A lot was riding on the outcome of this game, which was our last season game. Both teams were 3-1 for the season, losing to Poly. A win in this game gave the victor 2nd place in Moore League and a home game for the first round of the CIF Playoffs.

Compton came ready to play and quickly took the lead resulting from several turnovers by us. It wasn't until the fourth quarter when our boys started playing football like we all knew they could and won the game. Final score was 35-25.



1 comment:

gidget_girrrl said...

hee, hee, hee,... #7 is off the "hook"!...yeah,..what's better than anticipating catching the ball, but to catch all of that action with the subject mid air with your lense,....awesome!!!!!