About Me

My photo
Long Beach, California, United States
Welcome to my blog. Looking through my posts you will find that I love and have a passion for photography and although my expertise so to speak is in Sports Action, I have been getting into wildlife and senior portraits. No matter what I'm shooting I want to bring my client the best possible shot I can and give them / you a photograph that you will cherish for a lifetime. If your looking for someone to capture your child in action, to show the intensity and emotion in which your child plays, look no further. Just drop me a line (e-mail) at homerkenpo@aol.com. I cover most areas in Southern Califoria.

Friday, November 23, 2007

Family Shots

Back in November of 2003 my family and my two sisters familys got together at a local park to take some family pictures and a portrait of just the kids. This year one of my sister's suggested we take a shot of the kids for our parents. I thought it would be cool if we took the same shot, same location, of the kids we did in 2003. So today we got together and took some family shots.

I must say that I don't do portraits, hence this site being called Cayer's Sport's Action Photography, but here are some shots to share.

Taken Nov 19, 2003.





My two wonderful kids, boy are they growing up so fast.

5 comments:

Amy Benzenhafer said...

That family tree is cracking me up, Jim!
Where's the new logo!? ;)

Jim, "Homer" said...

Thanks Amy, I haven't played with the logo yet. I will start putting on pictures soon.

Anonymous said...

I love these pictures....You know if a stranger were to take these pictures he would not be able to capture the personalities of the kids like you do they would not look the same, just looking at them you can see that they are happy and having fun. We are very lucky to always get great pictures how many people can actually say that.....

Lisa Walsh said...

Cute family tree!

Jim, "Homer" said...

Thanks Lisa, I was please on how it came out.

Thanks so much sis for the compliment. As long as I take pictures I will always take pictures of the kids anytime, anywhere.