About Me

My photo
Long Beach, California, United States
Welcome to my blog. Looking through my posts you will find that I love and have a passion for photography and although my expertise so to speak is in Sports Action, I have been getting into wildlife and senior portraits. No matter what I'm shooting I want to bring my client the best possible shot I can and give them / you a photograph that you will cherish for a lifetime. If your looking for someone to capture your child in action, to show the intensity and emotion in which your child plays, look no further. Just drop me a line (e-mail) at homerkenpo@aol.com. I cover most areas in Southern Califoria.

Friday, November 2, 2007

Jr. Varsity vs Wilson

The fires are dying down (air quality is a lot better) and were back from our week's by. It was great being out there shooting a game again, although it's been only two weeks, it felt a lot longer. The only downside is my son wasn't playing. He was on the sideling supporting his team but his game time is done for the season.

For all of these shots, except for one, I used the 300 f/2.8 with my 1.4x converter attached. I brought my 70-200 f/2.8 and only used it once when we were about 5yrds away from the goal.





Heavy pursuit on the quarterback.



This could have been a great shot but the blurred player on the right got in the shot.


A blocked pass.






A shot of my son.

1 comment:

Amy Benzenhafer said...

Way to get in the middle of the action Jim. That is a pretty emotional shot of your son, too. I hope all is well.
Amy