About Me

My photo
Long Beach, California, United States
Welcome to my blog. Looking through my posts you will find that I love and have a passion for photography and although my expertise so to speak is in Sports Action, I have been getting into wildlife and senior portraits. No matter what I'm shooting I want to bring my client the best possible shot I can and give them / you a photograph that you will cherish for a lifetime. If your looking for someone to capture your child in action, to show the intensity and emotion in which your child plays, look no further. Just drop me a line (e-mail) at homerkenpo@aol.com. I cover most areas in Southern Califoria.

Monday, November 12, 2007

Back to the "Action"

As football season was starting I was asked to shoot the girls varsity volleyball team at me son's school by the coach. He wanted some shots of the girls in action and a slideshow that could be viewed at their banquet.

I've had a blast photographing these girls in action and have greatly enjoyed watching them play. They are currently in the CIF semi-finals, which will be played Tuesday, hopefully I'll be able to make the game and capture somemore action. Either way I've put together a slideshow to show the coach. You can view the slideshow by clicking on the below link.

Girls Varsity Volleyball Slideshow

No comments: