About Me

My photo
Long Beach, California, United States
Welcome to my blog. Looking through my posts you will find that I love and have a passion for photography and although my expertise so to speak is in Sports Action, I have been getting into wildlife and senior portraits. No matter what I'm shooting I want to bring my client the best possible shot I can and give them / you a photograph that you will cherish for a lifetime. If your looking for someone to capture your child in action, to show the intensity and emotion in which your child plays, look no further. Just drop me a line (e-mail) at homerkenpo@aol.com. I cover most areas in Southern Califoria.

Friday, November 9, 2007

2nd Round, CIF Playoff - Volleyball

The girls made it to the second round of the CIF Playoffs. They play the best of five matches and were toe-to-toe during the first match, but lost it in the end. Being behind by one match they came back stronger then ever winning the next three matches and game moving them to the next round.

Trying to take action shots is no easy task, but add shooting a team as strong as these girls then it's even harder. I just wanted to sit and watch thier intensity, energy, and focus as they played. These pictures capture the action, but by no means do they capture their intensity as I saw it on the sidelines.

Again I had to shoot at ISO 3200 and rely on my noise reduction program afterwards. The camera was on manual at f/2.8 and 1/320.







No comments: