About Me

My photo
Long Beach, California, United States
Welcome to my blog. Looking through my posts you will find that I love and have a passion for photography and although my expertise so to speak is in Sports Action, I have been getting into wildlife and senior portraits. No matter what I'm shooting I want to bring my client the best possible shot I can and give them / you a photograph that you will cherish for a lifetime. If your looking for someone to capture your child in action, to show the intensity and emotion in which your child plays, look no further. Just drop me a line (e-mail) at homerkenpo@aol.com. I cover most areas in Southern Califoria.

Sunday, September 14, 2008

Soccer - FC Long Beach Girls U15 Bronze West

This is the forth team I shot from this soccer league (FC Long Beach) and now have 11 more to go. It makes for busy weekends, especially after shooting a football game on Thursdays and then Varsity games under the lights on Friday nights.


Any hoot, these girls (blue jersey's) played a great game and provided me with some nice action to shoot. This was a morning game and it was very overcast, which is great for shooting sports. There just isn't any shadows so any spot around the field is a good spot to shoot from. The colors do tend to be a little flat, so depending on the picture I will increase the contrast to boost the depth and color.









Like football and cheerleaders go hand-in-hand, so do soccer and headers. So with that said, here are some headers from this weeks U15 game.






No comments: