About Me

My photo
Long Beach, California, United States
Welcome to my blog. Looking through my posts you will find that I love and have a passion for photography and although my expertise so to speak is in Sports Action, I have been getting into wildlife and senior portraits. No matter what I'm shooting I want to bring my client the best possible shot I can and give them / you a photograph that you will cherish for a lifetime. If your looking for someone to capture your child in action, to show the intensity and emotion in which your child plays, look no further. Just drop me a line (e-mail) at homerkenpo@aol.com. I cover most areas in Southern Califoria.

Saturday, September 20, 2008

The Milk Bucket Stays

Lakewood varsity had their rivalry game against Mayfair this last Friday night at Lakewood. With the Milk Bucket on the line Lakewood came out ready to play. Our offense kept the ball moving while our defense stopped the Mayfair Monsoons for a victory.

Prior to game start

I shot this game with my 300 f/2.8 in manual mode. My aperture was set at f/2.8, shutter at 1/400, and my ISO at 3200. I did use my flash, which was set a full power.

Click on the above title "The Milk Bucket Stays" to view all the pictures and order prints.




An Intercepted Pass


"The Milk Bucket Remains at Lakewood"

No comments: