About Me

My photo
Long Beach, California, United States
Welcome to my blog. Looking through my posts you will find that I love and have a passion for photography and although my expertise so to speak is in Sports Action, I have been getting into wildlife and senior portraits. No matter what I'm shooting I want to bring my client the best possible shot I can and give them / you a photograph that you will cherish for a lifetime. If your looking for someone to capture your child in action, to show the intensity and emotion in which your child plays, look no further. Just drop me a line (e-mail) at homerkenpo@aol.com. I cover most areas in Southern Califoria.

Thursday, November 6, 2008

Lakewood Freshmen Football vs Wilson

This is the last freshmen game of the season for me. Next week they play Compton at Compton and I will be at Lakewood shooting the Jr. Varsity team.

The freshmen team have had a rough year and I believe they have only won one game this season, although I may be wrong, or as my wife says, I usually am. They did dominate and won this game.

Although this game started at 3pm, it was a very long game going close to 6pm. This meant that during the fourth quarter the sun was going down very fast causing me to change my camera setting evey few minutes to keep up with the action. If I remember correctly by games end I was shooting at ISO 3200 with a shutter of 1/500. Oh the dread of night.

Here are a few shots from the game to share.




No comments: