About Me

My photo
Long Beach, California, United States
Welcome to my blog. Looking through my posts you will find that I love and have a passion for photography and although my expertise so to speak is in Sports Action, I have been getting into wildlife and senior portraits. No matter what I'm shooting I want to bring my client the best possible shot I can and give them / you a photograph that you will cherish for a lifetime. If your looking for someone to capture your child in action, to show the intensity and emotion in which your child plays, look no further. Just drop me a line (e-mail) at homerkenpo@aol.com. I cover most areas in Southern Califoria.

Saturday, November 8, 2008

Soccer for the fun of it

An early morning for a friend. Last night was a very late night, which went into the morning. If you view the post after this you will see that it was our homecoming for football, which meant that it was a home game. After home games our family and this young man's family will go to Denny's for a later dinner or very early breakfast, however you see it, it's nice to get together with friends. So we didn't get home until almost midnight and I still had to go through my pictures to send to Lakewood's football website. It was about 12:30 almost 1am before I went to bed.

Now I've been wanting to take some shots of this young man since I've found out his soccer league started. Not because his parents buy a ton of pictures, but because I love capturing my family and friends in action. I hear a lot about not doing things for free for family and friends, but as my wife would tell you, "I don't listen well". I love shooting sports and capturing a friend in action and seeing happy faces on the people getting the pictures makes it all worth it.

So I went to his game that started at 9am and shot only him. He did get a lot of game time but in the action that much. Would you be happy if he was your son and you paid for these shots. I knew you would. LOL







Not quite the header you might imagine in soccer but it was as close as I was going to get with this little guy

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I love the determination and that little tounge sticking out in the first one! Great capture!