About Me

My photo
Long Beach, California, United States
Welcome to my blog. Looking through my posts you will find that I love and have a passion for photography and although my expertise so to speak is in Sports Action, I have been getting into wildlife and senior portraits. No matter what I'm shooting I want to bring my client the best possible shot I can and give them / you a photograph that you will cherish for a lifetime. If your looking for someone to capture your child in action, to show the intensity and emotion in which your child plays, look no further. Just drop me a line (e-mail) at homerkenpo@aol.com. I cover most areas in Southern Califoria.

Saturday, November 1, 2008

Long Beach Middle Division I Flag Football Championships

Hamilton Wolverines vs Stanford Hawks

To view and order pictures from this event, just click on the post heading.

The game was great, it was very close up to the end with a lot of action, but what made this game the best was the fact that it rained a bit during the game. Now let me say when I say rained, I mean it came down hard for about 10 minutes. Now normally I don't worry about my Canon Mark IIn and 300 in the rain, or at least when it's light, but this was very heavy rain, but there was salvation. I did bring my Aqua Tech cover for my camera and lens and just put it on. It was rather funny watching all the people in the stands running for cover while I just continued to shoot and in between plays I just put the cover on and continued shooting. It actually felt great being out in the rain shooting some action.

So here are a few action shots to share from the game.



No comments: