About Me

My photo
Long Beach, California, United States
Welcome to my blog. Looking through my posts you will find that I love and have a passion for photography and although my expertise so to speak is in Sports Action, I have been getting into wildlife and senior portraits. No matter what I'm shooting I want to bring my client the best possible shot I can and give them / you a photograph that you will cherish for a lifetime. If your looking for someone to capture your child in action, to show the intensity and emotion in which your child plays, look no further. Just drop me a line (e-mail) at homerkenpo@aol.com. I cover most areas in Southern Califoria.

Saturday, November 1, 2008

Long Beach Middle School Division II Flag Football Championships

Robinson Dolphins vs Lindsey Falcons

To view and order pictures from this event, just click on the post heading.

This game was the beginning of a very long day. Kick off was at 9am under an overcast sky, which had the look of rain. Throughout this game the sun would peak hit's head through the clouds giving me some great light, but then it would leave as quick as it came.

The championship games are played in reverse order, which is why I have Division II posted first followed by Division I.

All of these shots, including those from the Division I game, were shot with the Canon Mark IIn and 300 f/2.8 on a monopod.




Here's the pass for the below attempted reception (next picture)

This is the attempted catch from the above pass, which was fumbled and incomplete.

3 comments:

Krista said...

Crisp and clean and awesome as usual!!

Anonymous said...

All of these are great, but that last one made me say "whoa"!

Sara Hurt (Biese) said...

You never cease to amaze me! One day I will attempt sports, but for now I will leave it up to you. You rock! :)