About Me

My photo
Long Beach, California, United States
Welcome to my blog. Looking through my posts you will find that I love and have a passion for photography and although my expertise so to speak is in Sports Action, I have been getting into wildlife and senior portraits. No matter what I'm shooting I want to bring my client the best possible shot I can and give them / you a photograph that you will cherish for a lifetime. If your looking for someone to capture your child in action, to show the intensity and emotion in which your child plays, look no further. Just drop me a line (e-mail) at homerkenpo@aol.com. I cover most areas in Southern Califoria.

Saturday, November 22, 2008

Winter Formal's

"Winter Formal's"

My son went to his first dance and had a great time. This beautiful young lady is his girlfriend and she is such a sweet young lady. Their dance was at 8pm and I wanted to make sure that I would have some sun light for pictures, so we ended up picking her up just before 4pm to take some shots outside. I am very pleased with how these shots came out and I'm hoping that her mom and dad like them as well.







These last two shots were taken at one of the other couples house. Her parents were so kind to move out the furniture from their living room and make room for pictures.

Here is the group of friends that all went to the dance together.

"The Shoes"
Need I say more.

6 comments:

CMR photography said...

Jim,
These are all great but I really like the depth of field shots especially the first one

Krista said...

What fun pictures! You did a really nice job!

Jane Bingham said...

Jim, Nicely done! What a sweet couple they make. They look great together.

kymberli q. said...

These are FANTASTIC, Jim! The depth of field is awesome! If Al is ever sick, I know who I can call to second shoot! ;)

Anonymous said...

OMG your son is a doll!!!! These look like so much fun! Fantastic shots!

Jeannie Reeves said...

Darling photos!!