About Me

My photo
Long Beach, California, United States
Welcome to my blog. Looking through my posts you will find that I love and have a passion for photography and although my expertise so to speak is in Sports Action, I have been getting into wildlife and senior portraits. No matter what I'm shooting I want to bring my client the best possible shot I can and give them / you a photograph that you will cherish for a lifetime. If your looking for someone to capture your child in action, to show the intensity and emotion in which your child plays, look no further. Just drop me a line (e-mail) at homerkenpo@aol.com. I cover most areas in Southern Califoria.

Sunday, September 2, 2007

Lakewood JV vs La Costa Canyon - Week 1

As shone in the two prior posts, Lakewood started their preseason against La Costa Canyon this last week. I'd like to see all three of our teams win but when I comes down to it the only team I really care about is the JV team and that because my son is playing for them.


The JV team is mostly made up of our freshmen team from last year and last year for our opening game we lost against La Costa Canyon, so we they had some pay back coming. Last year they beat us 21-7 and this year it was a complete turn around with us beating them 20-7.


So here are some shots to showcase the action of this win.






No comments: