About Me

My photo
Long Beach, California, United States
Welcome to my blog. Looking through my posts you will find that I love and have a passion for photography and although my expertise so to speak is in Sports Action, I have been getting into wildlife and senior portraits. No matter what I'm shooting I want to bring my client the best possible shot I can and give them / you a photograph that you will cherish for a lifetime. If your looking for someone to capture your child in action, to show the intensity and emotion in which your child plays, look no further. Just drop me a line (e-mail) at homerkenpo@aol.com. I cover most areas in Southern Califoria.

Thursday, September 27, 2007

Middle School Flag Football "Hughes vs Bancroft"

I'm starting my third year shooting the sporting events of a local middle school (Hughes Middle School). I started shooting their sporting and various school events when my son was in the 8th grade there. Though this might be my last year with them as money is getting tight for the school. So we'll see what happens and how far it goes this year.


Well the this year is starting with boys flag football and girls volleyball, who play at the same time. For their first game I went out to shoot the flag football game at Bancroft.


Equipment used was the 300 f/2.8L IS lens. Camera was set at aperture priority at f/2.8 with an ISO of 200. All of these shots were taken while kneeling to get a lower perspective.



No comments: