About Me

My photo
Long Beach, California, United States
Welcome to my blog. Looking through my posts you will find that I love and have a passion for photography and although my expertise so to speak is in Sports Action, I have been getting into wildlife and senior portraits. No matter what I'm shooting I want to bring my client the best possible shot I can and give them / you a photograph that you will cherish for a lifetime. If your looking for someone to capture your child in action, to show the intensity and emotion in which your child plays, look no further. Just drop me a line (e-mail) at homerkenpo@aol.com. I cover most areas in Southern Califoria.

Sunday, September 9, 2007

Lakewood Varsity vs Tesoro

The varsity had another lost Friday night against Tesoro High. Our boys came out playing hard and took the lead pretty quick. Tesoro wasn't going to take it laying down and began to fight back. Buy the time all was said and done Tesoro had the lead, it just seems like our boys lost their drive and gave up.

The game started at 7pm which gave me a little light to shoot with during the first quarter, but by the time the second quarter started I was using my flash. I wasn't really happy with what I was getting with my flash so I just decided to shoot without the flash. I shot on manual mode at f/2.8 and 1/320 with an ISO of 3200.

Here are three shots, one from each lighting style. The first is while the sun was up, the second was with the flash, and the last was without.


No comments: